We at Lensbaby believe in our products and are fully committed to providing excellent customer service to our customers. We provide all original purchasers with a materials and workmanship warranty on all products purchased from Lensbaby Authorized Dealers for a period of one year from the date of purchase unless otherwise stated below.
If you purchased your Lensbaby from an Authorized Dealer in the United States or from Lensbaby.com, to receive warrant coverage, please mail your broken Lensbaby to us at:
Attn: Warranty Department
824 SE 16th Ave
Portland OR 97214
Please include a clearly written or printed request for warranty coverage that includes:
- Your Name
- Your Mailing Address
- Your Telephone Number
- Your Email Address
- A copy of your receipt showing date and place of purchase
- a description of the warranty issue
If you purchased your Lensbaby from an Authorized Dealer outside the United States, to receive warranty coverage, please contact the distributor for the country where you purchased your Lensbaby. You can often find the distributors contact information by first choosing your country from the select country drop down and going to the About Us page.
Please review the list below for specific warranty length depending on the country where you purchased your Lensbaby. If your country isn't listed, or if you need additional information, please contact the distributor for the country where you made your purchase.
- 1 Year Warranty: Canada, China, Japan, Russia, India, United Kingdom, and United States
- 2 Year Warranty: Australia*, Austria, Belgium, Czech Republic, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, Italy, Netherlands, Norway, Romania, Spain, Sweden, and Switzerland.
* Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if the goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
On occasion, customers are presented with opportunities to purchase Lensbaby products through unauthorized, or gray-market, vendors. Gray-market products are products, either used or new, that are offered for sale by unauthorized third parties. Customers are advised that certain risks arise with the purchase and use of gray-market products, which significantly reduce the value of these gray-market products.
In short, purchasers of gray-market products do not obtain the levels of protection, service and support provided by authorized Lensbaby partners. Lensbaby warranties are nontransferable. Any Lensbaby products sold by unauthorized third parties do not carry Lensbaby warranties.
If you are unsure whether a dealer is a Lensbaby Authorized Dealer or not please email us at email@example.com or check with the distributor for your country.