Let’s discover more wonder—together. In everything we do, we fuel the passion that drives photographers to go beyond. We’d love to add another dedicated partner to our collaborative, supportive work environment.
VISION:LENSBABY provides fun, creative tools for photographers.
MISSION:LENSBABY's Mission is to provide tools for photographers that help them find their unique, visual voice.
- GROWTH -we learn and grow as individuals and as an organization
- CUSTOMER HAPPINESS -we treat our customers like royalty
- EACH OTHER -we serve each other and the business that provides for us
- CREATIVITY -we honor new ways of understanding and expressing
- DISCIPLINE -we strive to continuously improve
- INTEGRITY -we produce high quality products that deliver on the promises we make
- THE PLANET -we minimize the negative environmental consequences of our work
Job Title: Executive Assistant (Part-time, 20-25 hours/week)
This position is responsible for providing administrative support for the company’s CEO in the areas of HR, Facilities, Sales, and general executive assistance. This position works closely with the internal team, clients and external sales representatives to provide data and administrative support that facilitate sales and proper decision making. The Executive Assistant brings excellent planning skills, multitasking and innovative approaches to managing communication and projects. Strong, effective organizational, and communication skills are key to this position.
- Job postings
- Benefits administration (Health Insurance, 401k, Stock Options)
- Employee onboarding paperwork
- Employee exits
- Additional duties as required
- Maintaining office supplies
- Maintaining facilities supplies orders
- Facilitate building support (maintenance, cleaning, etc)
- Additional duties as required
- Maintain weekly/monthly/quarterly reports by customer/region against forecast
- Coordinate and prepare paperwork
- approvals for customer credit memos, returns, and sell through credits.
- Assist sales team with new orders as directed
- Support client correspondence as directed for order corrections, and provide communication regarding production, shipping, updates and availability
- Track monthly sell through, sell in, and customer inventory reporting
- Enter sales orders
- Assist with budget and event planning
- Assist with event planning activities including trade shows and regional consumer and trade events including working with marketing team to coordinate personnel to ensure that; product, displays, catalogs, and support materials arrive on time and within budgets.
- Additional duties as required.
Skills & Abilities
- Must have strong analytical skills and be detail oriented
- Strong organizational and systems skills required
- Strong multitasking skills are essential
- Expertise with Excel is required.
- Expertise with Gmail, Google Docs and Google Calendar is required
- Experience with Trello (project management) and Quickbooks is preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written English communications skills are required
- Must have strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Photography experience and/or photo industry experience is a plus
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Associate’s degree, OR an equivalent combination of education and experience (2 years’ experience is equivalent to an Associates degree).
- Minimum three years of experience in a related position, with some experience in a Sales or HR environment
Physical Demands of Position
While performing the duties of this position, the employee is frequently required to sit, stand, bend, kneel, stoop, communicate, reach, and manipulate objects. The position requires mobility including the ability to move materials weighing up to 5 pounds on a regular basis such as files, books, office equipment, etc. and may infrequently require moving materials weighing up to 30 pounds. Manual dexterity and coordination are required more than 50% of the work period while operating equipment such as computers and other standard office equipment.
Computer, laptop, keyboard, monitors, projectors, mouse, calculators, printers, and other standard office equipment. Usual office working conditions. The noise level in the work area is typical of most office environments with telephones, personal interruptions, and background noises.
|JOB TITLE:Executive Assistant||FLSA: non-exempt|
|DEPARTMENT: Administration||STATUS:Part time|
|REPORTS TO: CEO|
|REVISION DATE: January 7, 2020|
Please submit cover letter and resume firstname.lastname@example.org