Let’s discover more wonder—together. In everything we do, we fuel the passion that drives photographers to go beyond. We’d love to add another dedicated partner to our collaborative, supportive work environment.
VISION: LENSBABY provides fun, creative tools for photographers.
MISSION: LENSBABY’s Mission is to provide tools for photographers that help them find their unique, visual voice.
- GROWTH – we learn and grow as individuals and as an organization
- CUSTOMER HAPPINESS – we treat our customers like royalty
- EACH OTHER – we serve each other and the business that provides for us
- CREATIVITY – we honor new ways of understanding and expressing
- DISCIPLINE – we strive to continuously improve
- INTEGRITY – we produce high quality products that deliver on the promises we make
- THE PLANET – we minimize the negative environmental consequences of our work
Contract Graphic Designer & Video Editor
The Graphic Designer creates visual concepts that communicate Lensbaby’s brand identity in order to inspire, inform, and captivate consumers. This position develops the design and layout for branded collateral and online campaigns.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales teams to understand the Lensbaby brand, current strategies and future plans in order to create effective marketing solutions
- Work with Marketing and Sales to design & produce branded collateral: packaging, postcards, banners, trade show booth assets, swag and point of purchase materials
- Work with Marketing and Sales to edit video footage for short product videos, educational videos, Instagram story videos & more
- Design print and online ad/newsletter/social media campaigns
- Act as owner and contributor to Lensbaby’s sample photo image database
- Edit photographs (for color, sharpness, clarity, etc) for promotional Lensbaby use
- Update, organize and maintain brand and design standards
- Create file archives for online graphics, printed collateral and other materials as needed
- Make updates to home page, product pages, and social media sites; develop animations, cinemagraphs, icons and associated online elements
- Facilitate communications and project manage vendors from concept to completion of projects
- Make regular updates to website content using WordPress CMS
- Design social media graphics specific to channels
- Additional duties as required.
Skills & Abilities
- Expert skills in Adobe Suite: Illustrator, InDesign, Photoshop, and Lightroom. Adobe Premiere or Final Cut. Google Documents, Sheets and Drive. (Mac OS platform)
- Ability to manage creative responsibilities of assigned projects independently
- Excellent skills with print production as well as reviewing and correcting color proofs
- Interest in and passion for photography or the visual arts
- Proven design ability with emphasis on photography, packaging and digital assets.
- Outstanding organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to work individually or on a team, and be able to communicate effectively at all levels of an organization both internally and externally.
- Ability to proof images and maintain high standards
- Detail oriented with ability to understand overarching marketing strategy
- Html, CSS, Java, Word Press CMS
Education & Experience:
- Minimum Associate’s degree (Bachelor’s degree preferred) in Graphic or Communication Design, or a related field, with two years experience. (4+ years experience may be substituted for a degree).
- Minimum 1-2 years professional experience in print and digital design work.
- Experience or training in advertising, PR, online marketing or similar field.
- Photography experience and/or photo industry experience is desired.
Please submit cover letter, resume, and 2-3 samples of design work to [email protected]