Let’s discover more wonder—together. In everything we do, we fuel the passion that drives photographers to go beyond. We’d love to add another dedicated partner to our collaborative, supportive work environment. Please follow the instructions at the bottom of the job description to connect.
VISION: LENSBABY provides fun, creative tools for photographers.
MISSION: LENSBABY’s Mission is to provide tools for photographers that help them find their unique, visual voice.
- GROWTH – we learn and grow as individuals and as an organization
- CUSTOMER HAPPINESS – we treat our customers like royalty
- EACH OTHER – we serve each other and the business that provides for us
- CREATIVITY – we honor new ways of understanding and expressing
- DISCIPLINE – we strive to continuously improve
- INTEGRITY – we produce high quality products that deliver on the promises we make
- THE PLANET – we minimize the negative environmental consequences of our work
There is 1 position currently open: E-Commerce Specialist
Position: E-Commerce Specialist
The E-Commerce Specialist leads all of Lensbaby’s e-commerce activity, working closely together with the Marketing Director and Global Sales Coordinator. This role achieves sales goals through the implementation of search engine optimization (SEO) and digital marketing initiatives. The position creates brand awareness by helping to develop and implement online marketing and advertising campaigns. The eCommerce Specialist is a self-motivated individual with a strong desire to continuously learn. This person is both goal and detail oriented with a love for numbers, analytics, creativity, and problem solving.
Reports to: President
- Create new product pages on Lensbaby’s ecommerce store and Amazon
- Perform conversion rate optimization activities, continually improving click-through rates and increased sales value per visit
- Consistently update sample images on product pages and gallery page
- Execute search engine optimization (SEO)
- Develop and roll out customer loyalty programs
- Ensure that planned promotions are executed on time, and monitor success through promotion period; analyze and report results
- Develop email campaigns to engage with customers post purchase
- Maintain and adjust product inventory data as necessary
Skills and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field, or equivalent experience
- Digital or Ecommerce marketing experience is required
- Experience with WordPress and WooCommerce is required
- Knowledge of Amazon Seller Central is a plus.
- Strong analytical skills and technical knowledge in eCommerce
- Strong writing skills are required
- Basic Photoshop skills are a plus
- Ability to work with and appreciate diverse cultures and international communities
- Strong interpersonal and team player skills with an ability to communicate at all levels of an organization both internally and externally
- Photography experience and/or photo industry experience a plus
Please e-mail resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.