The Sweet 35 Optic is a 35mm selective focus optic with a 12-blade adjustable aperture. It creates a tack sharp sweet spot of focus surrounded by blur.
HOW TO USE
- Replace your normal lens with a Lensbaby Lens.
- Screw in the Sweet 35 Optic.
- Set your camera to "M" mode.
- Rotate the dial to focus.
- Shoot away!
Download User Guide PDF
- Focal Length: 35mm
- 12-blade adjustable aperture
- Aperture range: f/2.5 - f/22
- Selective focus optic
- Focuses from approximately 7.5” to infinity from the front of the optic when used with Composer, 6.5” with Scout, and 3” with Muse and Control Freak
- Compatible with Macro Converters for even closer focus
- Compatible with Lensbaby Composer, Scout, Muse, and Control Freak lens bodies*
- 4 multi-coated glass elements, in three groups
- 46mm front threads (will only work with the Lensbaby Macro Converters )*
- Macro Converters are required to use Sweet 35 with Composer with Tilt Transformer (for mirrorless cameras)
- Ships with clear plastic storage case and removal tool
*Not compatible with current 37mm Lensbaby accessories
© 2014 Lensbaby. All rights reserved. Lensbaby, the Lensbaby logo, and other Lensbaby marks are trademarks owned by Lensbaby. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Email or write to us at LENSBABY, LLC 824 SE 16 Ave, Portland, OR, 97214-2676 USA | Or give us a call: Customer Happiness: 503-278-3282 | Toll-Free: 877-536-7222