The Sweet 35 Optic is a 35mm selective focus optic with a 12-blade adjustable aperture. It creates a tack sharp sweet spot of focus surrounded by blur.
HOW TO USE
- Replace your normal lens with a Lensbaby Lens.
- Screw in the Sweet 35 Optic.
- Set your camera to "M" mode.
- Rotate the dial to focus.
- Shoot away!
Download User Guide PDF
- Focal Length: 35mm
- 12-blade adjustable aperture
- Aperture range: f/2.5 - f/22
- Selective focus optic
- Focuses from approximately 7.5” to infinity from the front of the optic when used with Composer, 6.5” with Scout, and 3” with Muse and Control Freak
- Compatible with Macro Converters for even closer focus
- Compatible with Lensbaby Composer, Scout, Muse, and Control Freak lens bodies*
- 4 multi-coated glass elements, in three groups
- 46mm front threads (will only work with the Lensbaby Macro Converters )*
- Macro Converters are required to use Sweet 35 with Composer with Tilt Transformer (for mirrorless cameras)
- Ships with clear plastic storage case and removal tool
*Not compatible with current 37mm Lensbaby accessories
© 2014 Lensbaby. All rights reserved. Lensbaby, the Lensbaby logo, and other Lensbaby marks are trademarks owned by Lensbaby. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.