Edge 80 is great for any situation that lends itself to selective focus – from food photography to giving landscapes a “miniature” appearance.
To learn more, visit the Edge 80 hub.
HOW TO USE
- Replace your normal lens with a Lensbaby lens.
- Replace the optic with the Edge 80.
- Set your camera to "M" mode.
- Tilt and adjust the ring to focus.
- Shoot away!
Download User Guide PDF
- Focal Length: 80mm
- 12-blade adjustable aperture
- Aperture range: f/2.8 - f/22
- Flat field of focus optic (when tilted, creates a slice of sharp focus, bordered by blur)
- Compatible with Lensbaby Composer Pro, Composer, Muse, Scout and Control Freak lens bodies*
- Minimum focusing distance: approximately 17” when the optic is extended forward in close focus mode and fully tilted
- Maximum focusing distance: Infinity
- 5 multi-coated glass elements, in 4 groups
- 46mm front threads (will only work with the Lensbaby Macro Converters )*
- Macro Converters are required to use Edge 80 with Composer with Tilt Transformer (for mirrorless cameras)
*Not compatible with current 37mm Lensbaby accessories
© 2014 Lensbaby. All rights reserved. Lensbaby, the Lensbaby logo, and other Lensbaby marks are trademarks owned by Lensbaby. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Email or write to us at LENSBABY, INC 824 SE 16 Ave, Portland, OR, 97214-2676 USA | Or give us a call: Customer Happiness: 971-223-5662 | Toll-Free: 877-536-7222