Edge 80 is great for any situation that lends itself to selective focus – from food photography to giving landscapes a “miniature” appearance.
To learn more, visit the Edge 80 hub.
HOW TO USE
- Replace your normal lens with a Lensbaby lens.
- Replace the optic with the Edge 80.
- Set your camera to "M" mode.
- Tilt and adjust the ring to focus.
- Shoot away!
Download User Guide PDF
- Focal Length: 80mm
- 12-blade adjustable aperture
- Aperture range: f/2.8 - f/22
- Flat field of focus optic (when tilted, creates a slice of sharp focus, bordered by blur)
- Compatible with Lensbaby Composer Pro, Composer, Muse, Scout and Control Freak lens bodies*
- Minimum focusing distance: approximately 17” when the optic is extended forward in close focus mode and fully tilted
- Maximum focusing distance: Infinity
- 5 multi-coated glass elements, in 4 groups
- 46mm front threads (will only work with the Lensbaby Macro Converters )*
- Macro Converters are required to use Edge 80 with Composer with Tilt Transformer (for mirrorless cameras)
*Not compatible with current 37mm Lensbaby accessories
© 2015 Lensbaby. All rights reserved. Lensbaby, the Lensbaby logo, and other Lensbaby marks are trademarks owned by Lensbaby. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.