The fast and loose Muse comes with the Double Glass Optic installed. Squeeze the Muse to focus, and bend your sweet spot around the photo.
HOW TO USE
- Adjust your camera's diopter for your eyesight .
- Replace your normal lens with the Muse.
- Set your camera to manual or aperture priority mode.
- Squeeze to focus.
Download User Guide PDF
- Available in mounts for Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony Alpha A, Pentax K, and Olympus 4/3
- Double Glass (multi-coated optical glass doublet) Optic installed
- Focus Type: Manual
- Aperture Type: Interchangeable, magnetic aperture disks
- Apertures: f/2, f/2.8, f/4, f/5.6, f/8
- Minimum Focus with Double Glass: about 12" (30cm)
- Maximum Focus with Double Glass: infinity
- Size: 2.25"(5.7cm) h x 2.5"(6.35cm) w / Weight: 3.7 oz (104.9g)
There is no electronic communication between the lens and the camera body.
Double Glass Optic Specs
© 2014 Lensbaby. All rights reserved. Lensbaby, the Lensbaby logo, and other Lensbaby marks are trademarks owned by Lensbaby. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.
Email or write to us at LENSBABY, INC 824 SE 16 Ave, Portland, OR, 97214-2676 USA | Or give us a call: Customer Happiness: 971-223-5662 | Toll-Free: 877-536-7222