The Composer Pro with Double Glass Optic offers exceptionally smooth focus and tilt/swivel ability. The Double Glass Optic creates dynamic blur at 50mm.
HOW TO USE
- Adjust your camera's diopter for your eyesight.
- Replace your normal lens with the Composer Pro.
- Set your camera to manual or aperture priority mode.
- Tilt to move the sweet spot and rotate the ring to focus.
Download User Guide PDF
- multi-coated optical glass doublet
- Selective focus optic
- f/2.8-22 magnetic apertures
- Available in these mounts: Canon EF, Nikon F, Sony Alpha A, Pentax K , Olympus 4/3, micro 4/3rds, Sony NEX, Samsung NX
- Refined metal ball design delivers ultra-smooth focus and tilt control
- Compatible with the Lensbaby Optic Swap System
- Focus Type: Manual
- Size/Weight: 2.25” (5.71cm) high x 2.5” (6.35cm) wide / 4 oz (113.4g)
- Tilts from zero to 17.5 degrees
There is no electronic communication between the lens and the camera body.
Double Glass Optic Specs
© 2014 Lensbaby. All rights reserved. Lensbaby, the Lensbaby logo, and other Lensbaby marks are trademarks owned by Lensbaby. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners.