Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

9 hours ago by Niefol

Early effort with new toy

view post

Works of jumpinjimmyjava

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Works of jumpinjimmyjava posted by justramirez January 19, 2009 04:13PM reply | quote
posted by justramirez

I've been wandering around the site and user galleries and I'm becoming a fan of jumpinjimmyjava's works.

Sir Jimmy, would you be so kind to share how you achieve the looks and feel of your shots? Any techniques or the lenses you're using? :D
Re: Works of jumpinjimmyjava posted by rannestad January 25, 2009 05:47AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

I don't know if you have got any answer to this. Just wanted to tell you that you can send a personal message to him if you haven't heard anything.

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: Works of jumpinjimmyjava posted by jumpinjimmyjava August 04, 2012 09:45PM reply | quote
posted by jumpinjimmyjava

Hi justramirez. Sorry, I did a Google search to see how people were using my Creative Commons images and up came your post. I own just one Lensbaby product and that's the Lensbaby 2.0 The newer version is called the Muse. I have the 2.0 double glass version.
Most of my works are a combination of the original capture with textures added . I use the blending modes in Photoshop to refine my edits. If you do a search for SkeletalMess you will find tons of wonderful free textures to experiment with. I hope this helps - jimmy

If you want others to be happy, practice compassion. If you want to be happy, practice compassion #quote The Dalai Lama

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today