Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

Newbie to this site.. help

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Newbie to this site.. help posted by Darby January 19, 2009 10:36AM reply | quote
posted by Darby

Hi, This looks like the best place to learn the lensbaby. i like it because it is different, unique and is such a creative photography tool. I have been searching this site to find how to upload photos to my studio space-can someone point me in the right direction? I am logged in and I can get to my gallery which of course is empty. Please help. Kudos Darby
Re: Newbie to this site.. help posted by BearWoodsDavid January 19, 2009 10:42AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

You have to post them first. Or at least that is what I do.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Newbie to this site.. help posted by RichB January 19, 2009 11:47AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Darby,

David's right, I believe. Your images become a part of the studio when you post them, as you did with you speed boat image.

Rich
Re: Newbie to this site.. help posted by Darby January 19, 2009 12:09PM reply | quote
posted by Darby

Thanks Guys, I got it now. Everytime you post to the forum with a photo it goes into your studio space. From there you can manage them. Thanks again now I can post some. Kudos Darby
Re: Newbie to this site.. help posted by RichB January 19, 2009 12:51PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Darby,

Love your fall leaf shot! Looking forward to more of your work!

Rich
Re: Newbie to this site.. help posted by igorsv January 20, 2009 07:54PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

very colorful, excellent bokeh.

Igor
Re: Newbie to this site.. help posted by BearWoodsDavid January 20, 2009 08:31PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Nice colors and repetition.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Newbie to this site.. help posted by ranfoto January 22, 2009 01:59PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Darby.....have replied (by PM) to you on your creative disk idea . Thanks.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today