Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by PBlais

Sweet 50 "Two Bees"

view post

Compatibility Question

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Compatibility Question posted by Gear_Jammer_Hank October 25, 2008 12:29AM reply | quote
posted by Gear_Jammer_Hank

Hi All,
Is the new Optic Swap System compatible with the Lensbaby 3G or only the Composer?

-Mark

I would rather be Hated for something I am then Loved for something I'm not.
Re: Compatibility Question posted by Gear_Jammer_Hank October 25, 2008 06:33AM reply | quote
posted by Gear_Jammer_Hank

Nevermind, I located my answer. For those who have the same question follow this link....
[www.robgalbraith.com]

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 10/25/2008 06:47AM by Gear_Jammer_Hank.
Re: Compatibility Question posted by ranfoto October 25, 2008 09:56AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Um ! Why go to see someone for advice that doesn't Bend ?

The new swappers only fit the new line of Benders by Lensbaby.

The Vintage Benders can only use optics they were installed with or you self modify them at your own risk ......which I highly recommend for those that love to push their own Bending to the limits .

For those Benders that are not so inclined, please invest in the new stuff ......let Craig and Sam know you love where they are taking the Lensbaby .....:))

The next level is a very kewl place to go !

This endorsement was sponsored by the Addicted LB Benders Club, Charter One .
Re: Compatibility Question posted by halesr November 03, 2008 05:12AM reply | quote
posted by halesr

Are you going to provide info on self-modification? I feel that with the current global recession I am NOT ready to spring for the muse and the new optics.--Rene

**Quote**
I've never taken a picture I've intended. They're always better or worse.
~ Diane Arbus

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/03/2008 05:13AM by halesr.
Re: Compatibility Question posted by ranfoto November 03, 2008 11:56AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Rene: If you want to modify your vintage LB Benders you'll need to go to aRtBending.com for advice .

I must warn anyone that want to modify .....that it's at your own risk......it's very addictive and I would NOT say it's all that inexpensive over buying the new line of Lensbaby products.

I would say modifing your optics is about discovering your own special niche in Bending your aRt ......your way :))

I've always said, "The Lensbaby products are the best way to start creating images, instead of just taking photographs ."

Craigs original designs are perfect platforms to modify for those that desire to make their own special Benders, but you should be expert in understanding the relationships of optics to imaging .

It's not about just changing optics.....it's about your own perspective on what aRt should look like !

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today