Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

53 minutes ago by oliver tudoras

Re: Couple More Redscales

view post

tony sweet multiple exposure demonstration

Newer Topic | Older Topic

tony sweet multiple exposure demonstration posted by Shawnella (Admin) October 03, 2008 03:43AM reply | quote
posted by Shawnella

Here's a neat video with Tony Sweet (Lensbaby Guru) showing how he does a multiple exposure shot with the Lensbaby.

tony sweet on youtube

I'd love to see responses to this post with some examples!

Shawn

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/07/2008 03:47AM by Shawnella.
Re: tony sweet multiple exposure demonstration posted by TripleYYY October 03, 2008 07:15AM reply | quote
posted by TripleYYY
Hi Shawn, if you can find my previous posts or gallery of photos I have put on here....there are several multiple exposure shots taken with the LB 3G. I also have some camera movement shots. Sorry I can't post the link to them as this is the first time I have seen this new forum. lol.

When I have more time, I will have to check out that video that Tony has done.

Y

PS. Craig if you are reading this..the new forum looks great. But I am not even going to think about that new LB with the pinhole/zone plate.......till........at least Christmas. :)
Re: tony sweet multiple exposure demonstration posted by mikeginva October 06, 2008 12:50PM reply | quote
posted by mikeginva
Am I missing the video link somewhere? I'd really like to view it. Thanks for any direction you can offer.
Re: tony sweet multiple exposure demonstration posted by Ol' Don October 07, 2008 12:06AM reply | quote
posted by Ol' Don

So, where is the video? Am I missing something here?

Thanks for any advice.

Ol' Don

Life is expensive, but includes a free trip
around the sun!
Re: tony sweet multiple exposure demonstration posted by Shawnella (Admin) October 07, 2008 03:48AM reply | quote
posted by Shawnella

Sorry, I forgot to add the link to the video. I've edited the post and added. It must be the rain getting to me... LOL!

Shawn
Re: tony sweet multiple exposure demonstration posted by TripleYYY October 08, 2008 04:12AM reply | quote
posted by TripleYYY
Hee hee, I came back to view the video and couldn't find it. Thanks for posting the link.

Yes this is the same way that I do multiple exposures. My K10 has only 9 exposures. The Nikon's have 10. :( lol.

It is more difficult with my film slr as I have to press a button between the exposures.....however I can take up to 64 exposures on this camera....which can give some very interesting effects.

If anyone is trying this, I hope you post your images.

Y
Re: tony sweet multiple exposure demonstration posted by Shawnella (Admin) October 08, 2008 06:20AM reply | quote
posted by Shawnella

Here is a link to Y's threads on multiple exposure, these are great shots!
thread one
thread two

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today