Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 hours ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

Composer pro with tilt transformer on Nex

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Composer pro with tilt transformer on Nex posted by Fabri70 March 26, 2014 03:28AM reply | quote
posted by Fabri70
Hi to all guys!
I've buyed a composer pro with tilt transformer to use on my nex5n and nex6, it works very fine..., now i've buyed a .42 super wide angle for my double glass.
I've installed it but it doesn't work...
Does anyone have tried this combination?

Thank'you!!

Fabrizio

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2014 03:54AM by Fabri70.
Re: Composer pro with tilt transformer on Nex posted by ranfoto March 26, 2014 03:55PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Fabrizio:

The Composer Focus Front with Tilt Transformer works fine with the Lensbaby .42 Wide Angle optic....just remember you must keep the Composer Focus Front Optic Adapter lens between the Focus Front and the .42 Wide Angle....otherwise you won't be able to achieve "Focus" !

Sorry I don't visit the Lensbaby Forum very often anymore to answer questions, so find that little black lens adapter/optic and go take some terrific images :) .

Just to make sure this information was correct I tested the combination on my Sony NEX 7 .

This combination is not called a Composer Pro....it's the Composer with Tilt Transformer....the Focus Front part can be removed so Nikon lenses can be adapted for use on the Tilt Transformer which attaches the Nikons to the Sony NEX bodies .
I hope this clears up any confusion :) .

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2014 04:10PM by ranfoto.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today