Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

ComposerPro with Nikon D90 and SB900 flash or pocket wizard remote

Newer Topic | Older Topic

ComposerPro with Nikon D90 and SB900 flash or pocket wizard remote posted by Steve.okeefe@live.co.uk December 10, 2012 07:55PM reply | quote
I cannot seem to get the D90 shutter to fire or trigger the sb900 flash unit either through using the pop up flash in Commander mode or using the pocket wizard remote.

The camera is in manual mode but as soon as I pop up the flash the shutter seems disabled. The same with the Pocket wizard.

Both means work on my Nikon D800 so it is not the SB900 or the Pocket wizards at fault.

It is not a focussing issue because the lensbaby and the D90 work well in natural light even with the focus knocked right off.

It would seem to be a setting on the camera for Flash that I just can't fathom or an issue with the D90.... or user error!
Re: ComposerPro with Nikon D90 and SB900 flash or pocket wizard remote posted by sr patife December 11, 2012 08:01PM reply | quote
posted by sr patife

web
turn ON the Auto FP setting in your camera. To do this, Look under "bracketing/flash" area of your camera's menu, and find an item that says "flash sync speed." In there, you should see a list of speed settings

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today