Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by RichB

Re: Blue Bells and Butter Cups

view post

Need some help with my Lensbaby Spark..

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Need some help with my Lensbaby Spark.. posted by hexhex November 27, 2012 05:57AM reply | quote
posted by hexhex
Hey guys,
I have some questions about my Lensbaby Spark, but I can't find somebody here who knows a little bit about Lensbabys. I tested the Lensbaby Spark on the Photokina and had an aperture (hope you call it like this) of 5.6 and then 2 in the spark. I don't know which type of optic is in it and this is why I need your help. :D
I want to buy different apertures like 2 or something and a different optic in it but I don't know where I can buy it.. I went to different camera stores in my hometown (Essen) and they don't even know that there a optics to swap in there.. well yeah. I wrote an email to the mailadress on the lensbaby homepage, but the answer was kind of useless.
So ... can anybody help me please? :D
(I am sorry for my bad english, hope you can still get my point)
hexhex :)
Re: Need some help with my Lensbaby Spark.. posted by chasmcn November 27, 2012 06:07AM reply | quote
posted by chasmcn
i dont have a spark but reading the advert on the spark page its compatible with the optic swap system i got all my optics off amazon i use a composer
Re: Need some help with my Lensbaby Spark.. posted by Monte November 27, 2012 07:49AM reply | quote
posted by Monte
hexhex
Hey guys,
I have some questions about my Lensbaby Spark, but I can't find somebody here who knows a little bit about Lensbabys. I tested the Lensbaby Spark on the Photokina and had an aperture (hope you call it like this) of 5.6 and then 2 in the spark. I don't know which type of optic is in it and this is why I need your help. :D
I want to buy different apertures like 2 or something and a different optic in it but I don't know where I can buy it.. I went to different camera stores in my hometown (Essen) and they don't even know that there a optics to swap in there.. well yeah. I wrote an email to the mailadress on the lensbaby homepage, but the answer was kind of useless.
So ... can anybody help me please? :D
(I am sorry for my bad english, hope you can still get my point)
hexhex :)

The Spark, according to the products guide here at www.lensbaby.com states under the product guide:

Focal Length: 50mm
? Aperture: fixed f/5.6
? Optic: multi-coated glass doublet
? Focus type: manual
? Sweet spot, selective focus lens (creates a sweet spot of focus surrounded by gradually increasing blur)
? Available for Canon and Nikon mount DSLRs
? Focusing range: approximately 13” (33 cm) to infinity
? Compatible with Lensbaby Optic Swap System* and all Lensbaby 37mm threaded accessory lenses.
? No electronic communication between the lens and the camera body.

*All current Lensbaby optics will fit but Spark is not recommended for use with the Sweet 35, Fisheye and Edge 80 optics as these optics are heavy and it is difficult to hold the lens steady and focus.

If you need to see the list of optics available go to
www.lensbaby.com and look under the "products" menu on top
of the web site page..

If you decide you want to buy one, you can find some at various places on the internet...

Amazon.com, Ibay.com etc... or you can purchase one or some at the www.lensbaby.com site....

Hope this helps...

Monte
Re: Need some help with my Lensbaby Spark.. posted by TG-J (Admin) November 28, 2012 09:03PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Hexhex, if you go to contact at the top of the home page & drop someone there an email I am sure they would be more than pleased to help you.tony

Sorry hex contact is under the heading Support.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/28/2012 09:07PM by TG-J.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today