Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

HELP!!! Macro lens stuck

Newer Topic | Older Topic

HELP!!! Macro lens stuck posted by munsel October 14, 2012 06:09PM reply | quote
posted by munsel
Hi there, pls can someone give me some advice on how to remove the macro lens out of the composer pro. I cant get my fingers into the side to unscrew as the lens is so shallow in the optic!
Help much appreciated ;-)
Re: HELP!!! Macro lens stuck posted by KeithN October 30, 2012 08:39AM reply | quote
posted by KeithN
Hi Munsel,

I realize this response is coming pretty late, but in case you haven't gotten it out yet, it helps to tun the focus ring to bring the lens out as far as it will go before you try to unscrew it. Then, holding the focus ring in place so it doesn't turn while you're taking it out, you can push and turn the macro converter until it comes out.

I hope that helps!

Keith
Re: HELP!!! Macro lens stuck posted by munsel October 31, 2012 10:45PM reply | quote
posted by munsel
Hi Keith
Thanks very much, i wasn't online for a few days.
I did manage to get it out that same day (well my patient husband did hahaha) but i put some vaseline on it so hopefully it won't happen again! i also realized that i screwed it in toooo tight out of fear it may drop out but found it is in fact quite secure hahaha
Thanks for the advice though will keep it in mind ;-)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 10/31/2012 10:46PM by munsel.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today