Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

12 hours ago by strelar

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

Zoom IN Zoom OUT with lensbaby

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Zoom IN Zoom OUT with lensbaby posted by sumn_pink August 01, 2012 02:07AM reply | quote
posted by sumn_pink
Hi guys I was just wondering how can I zoom in/out with my lensbaby composer pro with edge 80???

thank you so much
Re: Zoom IN Zoom OUT with lensbaby posted by MickMcD August 13, 2012 04:31AM reply | quote
posted by MickMcD
The edge 80 is not a zoom lens. None of the Lensbaby optics are. The only way to zoom would be to crop, which you can do in just about any photo software.
Re: Zoom IN Zoom OUT with lensbaby posted by Samurai Photographer August 14, 2012 03:18AM reply | quote
Cropping is one answer, or you can do like photographers used to when zoom lenses were not available. Walk forward until the objects you don't want in your picture are no longer visible in the viewfinder. This is affectionately know as "Foot Zoom."

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today