Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

23 hours ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

Sony a300 too bright outdoors.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sony a300 too bright outdoors. posted by laurenbsmith July 15, 2012 12:06AM reply | quote
posted by laurenbsmith
I just received a composer lens for my birthday on my Sony a300. I am trying to take photos outside and every picture comes out white. I tried changing the white balance to "auto" I also tried to adjust the ISO, and it still is not working. Help?
Re: Sony a300 too bright outdoors. posted by Marcum July 15, 2012 01:45PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

I am wondering if you have an exposure issue. Some cameras work with Lensbaby on Manual and Aperture Priority, and others only in Manual, or only in AP. My Nikon 3100 is manual only and exposure has to be manually set via aperture and shutter speed with a hand held meter (I still have a Minolta IV meter) as in manual film cameras before meters were in camera. There use to be a compatibility chart on this site, but it has been removed in the site overhaul. Contact Kirsten Hunter about your problem, she has the answers if anyone does, just go to the contact heading and email her.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today