Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

10 hours ago by Chelle

Re: Edge 80 - Transportation

view post

Category: How do you do that?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Category: How do you do that? posted by sexybebe121 June 07, 2012 12:06AM reply | quote
posted by sexybebe121
My question is, I have a lot of photos that I would love critiqued or opinions of but they are all more than 2 MB. How does one go about scaling it down in size in order to post to this website? Thorough answers are greatly appreciated! Thanks.
Re: Category: How do you do that? posted by DMacDzigns June 07, 2012 12:51AM reply | quote
posted by DMacDzigns

What editing software do you use? There should be an option to save for web. You should reduce the Resolution and overall dimensions. That will make the file size smaller.

DMacDzigns / www.DMacDzigns.com
Re: Category: How do you do that? posted by sexybebe121 June 07, 2012 01:12AM reply | quote
posted by sexybebe121
I use picasa.
Re: Category: How do you do that? posted by Samurai Photographer August 14, 2012 03:47AM reply | quote
Try using Google's Picasa which is free, or Photoshop Elements. Both applications will let you edit images, and save them in the JPEG format.

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today