Latest Post

4 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

New to Lensbaby

Newer Topic | Older Topic

New to Lensbaby posted by aponi06 May 24, 2012 08:16AM reply | quote
posted by aponi06
I got a Lensbaby Composer with optics, macro and wide angle lens. Is there a website or forum that could help me how to learn everything about the Lensbaby? Thanks.

[www.facebook.com]
Re: New to Lensbaby posted by Victoria Bell May 27, 2012 06:47AM reply | quote
posted by Victoria Bell

You've found it! Now just strap on your 'baby and start bending! Check out my flickr page for some lensbaby shots organized by optic.

Have fun!

My Flickr Photostream
Re: New to Lensbaby posted by rambler May 29, 2012 10:10PM reply | quote
posted by rambler
Join a class:

Online course for using a lensbaby
Re: New to Lensbaby posted by Samurai Photographer August 14, 2012 03:45AM reply | quote
I've been using the Lensbaby since 2006 and have written several books about digital photography. My latest book is a Kindle book about the Lensbaby. It covers what you need to know about digital photography to use your Lensbaby. Also discussed is every optic in the line. The book can be read on any Kindle, but works best on the Fire, which is full color. You can also read the book on the iPad Kindle app, or the Kindle app for the PC or Mac. You can download a sample chapter of the book or purchase the book by clicking the following link:
[amzn.to]

Doug Sahlin
Author of Mastering the Lensbaby: A step-by-step guide to mastering the Lensbaby and becoming a more creative photographer.The book is available at the Amazon Kindle store. to find out more about the book or to download a sample chapter, click here: [amzn.to]
Re: New to Lensbaby posted by dljoyner August 20, 2012 02:02PM reply | quote
posted by dljoyner
One of my first images captured with a Canon T4i and Composer Pro.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today