Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

16 hours ago by ebby62

Re: Paris 2014

view post

How do you put the Sweet 35 onto the Muse for Canon?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

How do you put the Sweet 35 onto the Muse for Canon? posted by lexichristensen March 25, 2012 10:50AM reply | quote
posted by lexichristensen
I purchased my Sweet 35 from the Lensbaby website directly.. but then purchased my Muse from eBay. I'm not sure if I was shipped all of the pieces to the Muse so I'm not quiet sure how to put the two together! Any advice?!? Thanks in advance!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2012 10:50AM by lexichristensen.
Re: How do you put the Sweet 35 onto the Muse for Canon? posted by Marcum March 25, 2012 01:20PM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

lexichristensen
I purchased my Sweet 35 from the Lensbaby website directly.. but then purchased my Muse from eBay. I'm not sure if I was shipped all of the pieces to the Muse so I'm not quiet sure how to put the two together! Any advice?!? Thanks in advance!

There is a proper way, rotate the sweet 35 aperture to line up the white dot and white line on the sweet 35 at the F 2.5 position. Then insert the sweet 35 into the muse with the white dot/white line at F2.5 lining up with the white circle on the muse, then push down lightly and turn the white dot/white line @ the F2.5 position on the sweet 35 to line up with the white dot on the muse (I am assuming the marks on the muse are the same as my Composer pro).

To remove the sweet 35, rotate the white circle on the sweet 35 at the F22 position to line up with the white dot on the muse; then push down lightly and turn the sweet 35 to line up with the white circle on the muse and remove the optic.

I hope I have been clear and this helps you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/25/2012 01:21PM by Marcum.
Re: How do you put the Sweet 35 onto the Muse for Canon? posted by lexichristensen March 26, 2012 09:16AM reply | quote
This is what my muse looks like, I didn't quiet understand the info above, could someone help me relate the photo of my lens to my problem?
Re: How do you put the Sweet 35 onto the Muse for Canon? posted by lexichristensen March 26, 2012 09:18AM reply | quote
This is my sweet 35
Re: How do you put the Sweet 35 onto the Muse for Canon? posted by TG-J (Admin) March 26, 2012 10:14AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Lexi, that is not a muse. Sorry to inform you but that is a lensbaby 2, the optic in the LB2 is not removeable . The muse has looks like this.

Boy -O- Boy , are they gathering dust or what ?

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/26/2012 10:28AM by TG-J.
Re: How do you put the Sweet 35 onto the Muse for Canon? posted by lexichristensen March 26, 2012 10:31AM reply | quote
Omgosh! They sold me the wrong product!
Re: How do you put the Sweet 35 onto the Muse for Canon? posted by Marcum March 26, 2012 10:44AM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

So sorry for the confusion lexichristensen, that LB2 is an earlier version that I have never seen before, but have heard about from some of the older LB users. Hope you and your vendor get this corrected.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: How do you put the Sweet 35 onto the Muse for Canon? posted by lexichristensen March 26, 2012 10:53AM reply | quote
Thank you all so much ! I'm going to get my money back and order directly from the website, which lenses works best with the sweet 35?
Re: How do you put the Sweet 35 onto the Muse for Canon? posted by TG-J (Admin) March 26, 2012 11:01AM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Lexi, check the adds on ebay carefully, I often see LB2s advertised as Muse type LBs. If they will not refund , don't despair , the LB2 is great to use , it bends more than the muse and is easier to push around. Also if you find yourself having to keep the 2, I would save up & get a Composer , you will find it easier to use. Lexi I do not work for LB , altho my name says (admin) I just help in controlling spam. I am in Australia. So I have nothing to gain by giving you this advice. By the way , the LB2 is still my favorite LB. Best of Luck. tony

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today