Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

20 hours ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

How to remove the fisheye composer adapter to install the Muse adapter?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

How to remove the fisheye composer adapter to install the Muse adapter? posted by Digitalis January 06, 2012 10:20PM reply | quote
posted by Digitalis

Hi,

I just bought a fisheye optic + Muse adapter :D
I'd like to try it out but I can't seem to get the original (composer) adapter of the optic :(

On the card that came with it, it says that there should be a little screw on the original adapter that needs loosening, but there isn't one (nor is there a hole to put a screw in)... I've tried to just turn the adapter clockwise but it's stuck and I'm afraid to break the optic if I use any more force.

Can anyone help me out with this?
Thanks!

***Painting with light is the sweetest delight***

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/06/2012 10:21PM by Digitalis.
Re: How to remove the fisheye composer adapter to install the Muse adapter? posted by picnic January 21, 2012 11:24AM reply | quote
posted by picnic
I don't know if this will be helpful or not because I have the FE that fits the original Composer. The case the FE came in has a black screw lid and you use the screw part of the lid as a sort of screw driver to remove the FE.
Re: How to remove the fisheye composer adapter to install the Muse adapter? posted by Digitalis January 22, 2012 05:10AM reply | quote
posted by Digitalis

Thanks for your reply, it turned out the fisheye I bought had a flaw and I exchanged it for a new one at the store I bought it at.

***Painting with light is the sweetest delight***

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today