Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

11 hours ago by PBlais

Re: #BlurOnPurpose Series

view post

3G/control freak with Filter Holder

Newer Topic | Older Topic

3G/control freak with Filter Holder posted by bigtalljohn January 03, 2012 06:02AM reply | quote
posted by bigtalljohn

I have read a few threads on here about using filters and thought you might want to see my little set up.

Attached to the lensbaby step up shade are 6 step up rings

This image shows it set for Graduated ND filter as well as Polarizing, the cokin filter holder has had the holder cut down so you can bend more but also have the full version if I need it. There is the option to fit a ND64/400 between the step up shade and the 52-55 step up ring.

If you compress the baby too much and the adjusters hit the rings you can rotate the baby and this moves the adjusters away.

[bigtalljohn.co.uk]

Do I care enough, or do I care too much to handle failure.
Re: 3G/control freak with Filter Holder posted by Outback January 14, 2012 04:09AM reply | quote
posted by Outback

This is a very innovative idea that you have come up. Thanks for sharing this

Our greatest weakness lies in giving up. The most certain way to succeed is always to try just one more time. (Thomas A. Edison)
Re: 3G/control freak with Filter Holder posted by Marcum February 14, 2012 10:17AM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

This should work on the composer pro too. May give it a try once I obtain the extra rings. Thanks bigtalljohn!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today