Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 hours ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

Tilt Transformer in The D700

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Tilt Transformer in The D700 posted by Asalot December 26, 2011 08:11AM reply | quote
posted by Asalot
Hello, a few weeks ago i buy the Lens Baby with tilt composer transformer for my Nikon D700. I wanted to premiere it at Christmas but it was impossible to mount the lens to the camera. It seems that they are of different sizes. The box says it's Lens for Nikon but get the feeling that it is not. I do not know if I'm doing something wrong when trying to mount the lens. Thanks.
Re: Tilt Transformer in The D700 posted by Duh_Vinci December 26, 2011 08:24AM reply | quote
posted by Duh_Vinci

To my knowledge, Tilt-Transformer is not available for Nikon mount, only for Micro 4/3 and Sony NEX systems.

Where Nikon comes into this setup, is you can use Nikon lenses attached to the unit and use it in such way...

Regards,
D
Re: Tilt Transformer in The D700 posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) December 27, 2011 09:27AM reply | quote
Yep, Duh_Vinci is correct: The Tilt Transformer is only for mirrorless camera bodies. You can use it for Lensbaby shots or to tilt a Nikon lens on your Micro 4/3 or Sony NEX camera.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today