Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

23 minutes ago by PBlais

Re: How far spread is the LB?

view post

Blur images with Original

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Blur images with Original posted by Regivar November 22, 2011 10:37PM reply | quote
posted by Regivar

Hi!
I apologize for my very poor English, but I'm Italian and speak English only a little.
I've purchased an Original Lensbaby, mount on my Panasonic Lumix G1 with an adapter. Everything is ok, Original is perfect for portraits, but I've problem with landscapes. Everything is blurring, I can't see anything in focus. Where is the sweet spot? It's single glass, ok, but it looks like I'm shooting with a pinhole :(
I've tried with f8 disk, but I can't see the sweet spot.
Any advice? Thank you very much.
Re: Blur images with Original posted by glojo1 November 27, 2011 06:32AM reply | quote
posted by glojo1

Hello Regivar, you may consider using a 5.6 or smaller number aperture.

"Photography has become a passion I want to nourish."

Gloria
Re: Blur images with Original posted by Kirsten (Admin) November 27, 2011 07:21AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

F8 will give you the largest Sweet Spot. Are you focusing it with your fingertips? Gently compress in and out and you should see a Sweet Spot at f 8

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: Blur images with Original posted by Regivar November 28, 2011 12:37AM reply | quote
posted by Regivar

Thank you very much for your advices. I'll try and I'll practice practice practice :)
Re: Blur images with Original posted by aphoto December 10, 2011 10:56AM reply | quote
posted by aphoto
Regivar, parla molto bene in Inglese !

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today