Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 hours ago by Niefol

Early effort with new toy

view post

struggling to focus wide angle/telephoto lenses

Newer Topic | Older Topic

struggling to focus wide angle/telephoto lenses posted by mosstie September 19, 2011 05:51PM reply | quote
posted by mosstie
Hi

I am relatively new to photography and I recently bought a lensbaby tilt transformer with composer for my Sony NEX 5 camera.

I am enjoying using it, but I have not been able to focus either the lensbaby 0.6 wide angle lens or the lensbaby 1.6 telephoto lens.

I have tried these with the different optics (plastic/double glass/single glass) and at different apertures and at different distances.

Please help as I am not sure what I am doing wrong!

Many thanks for your advice,
Re: struggling to focus wide angle/telephoto lenses posted by mosstie September 21, 2011 12:33AM reply | quote
posted by mosstie
LOL!!!!
I figured it out - I feel a bit silly, but anyway - the telephoto/wide angle lenses screw onto the lens that comes with eg the composer - it does not screw into the optic!
:)
Re: struggling to focus wide angle/telephoto lenses posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) September 21, 2011 08:29AM reply | quote
Hey Mosstie,
I was just about to ask if you'd left the acromat lens in place when I saw your second post.
Glad you figured it out! Show us some photos?

have fun!
Michael

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today