Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by Chelle

Re: Perth Royal Show

view post

Safety Release Lock for Canon T2i

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Safety Release Lock for Canon T2i posted by denizen_9 September 06, 2011 12:51PM reply | quote
posted by denizen_9

i've check the FAQ on this website about the how to safety release lock the canon t2i & i could not figure it out how to do it... does someone know how to do it? please let me know, thanks11
Re: Safety Release Lock for Canon T2i posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) September 09, 2011 05:53AM reply | quote
Hi Denizen, I'm not sure what you mean by "safety release lock" but you should probably consult your camera manual.
...Are you talking about locking the mirror?
Re: Safety Release Lock for Canon T2i posted by denizen_9 September 09, 2011 06:54AM reply | quote
posted by denizen_9

mike,
sadly, i lost my manual... i really dont know what it means, i tried "googling" it & no luck... it is posted on this website.
link is [lensbaby.com]
click under canon,
Q. Why does my EOS Rebel T2 not recognize the Lensbaby when it's on my camera? ("no L" blinks on the LCD panel)

A. The Safety Release Lock needs to be disabled. On the LCD panel, move the Right Arrow to the <sLock> icon. Next, press the <FUNC.> button. Turn the dial and place the setting on “0".

thanks!!!
Re: Safety Release Lock for Canon T2i posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) September 15, 2011 09:19AM reply | quote
Awesome; glad you were able to find the info!
Thanks for sharing it with me,
Michael

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today