Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

How do I remove the sweet 35?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

How do I remove the sweet 35? posted by codecraig July 14, 2011 05:01AM reply | quote
posted by codecraig
I have the Composer Pro + Sweet 35 optic. I have the optic swap tool but it doesn't seem to fit over the sweet 35. I have the macro kit and wide angle/telephoto kit that I'd like to put into my Composer Pro but I can't seem to figure out how to get the Sweet 35 out. Am I missing something? I feel like this should be straight forward and that I'm just not getting it.

any tips/help would be appreciated.
Re: How do I remove the sweet 35? posted by hp July 14, 2011 05:18AM reply | quote
posted by hp

turn past the F/22 to the open circle, push the sweet 35 down and twist further, it should come out. You do not need the optic swap tool for the sweet 35.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 07/14/2011 05:19AM by hp.
Re: How do I remove the sweet 35? posted by codecraig July 14, 2011 07:33AM reply | quote
posted by codecraig
Awesome, that worked!

Now, any idea how to put in the wide angle (or telephoto) lens? it seems like it's smaller and won't pop-in to the composer pro like the sweet 35 did.

Thanks again!
Re: How do I remove the sweet 35? posted by codecraig July 14, 2011 08:22AM reply | quote
posted by codecraig
Ah...I think I need a step-up: [store.lensbaby.com]

eventually I'll have all the right tools :)
Re: How do I remove the sweet 35? posted by hp July 14, 2011 02:12PM reply | quote
posted by hp

what you need is one of the other optics, single-, double-, pinhole-,soft focuslens. They are converters. however they do not work with the sweet 35 or the fisheye.
Re: How do I remove the sweet 35? posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) July 19, 2011 06:59AM reply | quote
Hey hp, thanks for helping codecraig! You've got all the right answers.
Thanks,
Michael
Re: How do I remove the sweet 35? posted by hp July 19, 2011 02:24PM reply | quote
posted by hp

your welcome...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today