Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 days ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

Lensbaby Composer Pro With Sweet 35 Optic (For Nikon F)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbaby Composer Pro With Sweet 35 Optic (For Nikon F) posted by Vinicius Carvalho Costa e Silva June 16, 2011 02:30AM reply | quote
Hello, I apologize if this topic has been discussed previously. But I still have doubts if Lensbaby Composer Sweet 35 With Pro Optic (For Nikon F) works with the Nikon D90. Automatic light metering is possible by shooting in aperture priority mode?
Thanks.
Re: Lensbaby Composer Pro With Sweet 35 Optic (For Nikon F) posted by Superthor June 16, 2011 05:17PM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Use aperture mode,the light meter is similar in most cameras,if your photos is over/or underexposed,use the exposure compensation setting.

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: Lensbaby Composer Pro With Sweet 35 Optic (For Nikon F) posted by Joe Nation June 16, 2011 05:59PM reply | quote
posted by Joe Nation

Nikons are generally a bit more fiddley than ther DSLRs when it comes to metering, but it is possible. I think you have to take a reading manually then change a setting then take a picture, or something like that. Try searching the forum for other threads on the subject (sorry, that wasn't much help. I can tell you how to meter on a Pentax if that's any use :)).
Re: Lensbaby Composer Pro With Sweet 35 Optic (For Nikon F) posted by BananaJoe June 21, 2011 06:57AM reply | quote
posted by BananaJoe
Nikon d90 have a light metering in the camera's body.
Use Aperture priority and have fun, the Nikon's metering system does the rest.
Re: Lensbaby Composer Pro With Sweet 35 Optic (For Nikon F) posted by donnaolm October 05, 2011 04:57AM reply | quote
posted by donnaolm

Sorry I'm late to the party. I'm relatively new to the forum and just came across this post. One of the cameras I shoot with is a D90 and it will only shoot in manual mode with the Lensbaby.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today