Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by MLedingham

Fisheye question

view post

Optic Swap System + Muse

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Optic Swap System + Muse posted by brennarn April 06, 2011 06:04AM reply | quote
posted by brennarn
I received the Optic swap system for my Muse for Christmas. Call me stupid, but I'm not seeing where they are compatiable with the Muse lens. Can anyone help me with this perdicament?
Thanks!
Re: Optic Swap System + Muse posted by Wokan April 06, 2011 10:15AM reply | quote
posted by Wokan
Do you mean you can't get them to fit on the Muse or that you don't like how they work? Are you sure you have a Muse and not a 2.0? I bought my 2.0 a few years ago and it looks like a Muse, when I first saw that optics and photos of the Muse I thought my 2.0 just had a new name. I almost got the optics before I bought my composer. Seems like Lensbaby has been busy, not that I am complaining.

I am sure they are compatable with the Muse, but I know they are not with the 2.0.
Re: Optic Swap System + Muse posted by brennarn April 06, 2011 10:17PM reply | quote
posted by brennarn
My box says Muse. I just can't figure out how to insert them and use them.
Re: Optic Swap System + Muse posted by Sean-Michael April 07, 2011 06:41AM reply | quote
posted by Sean-Michael
they have a how to video under optics on the site if that helps
Re: Optic Swap System + Muse posted by srpatife April 10, 2011 10:14AM reply | quote
posted by
check this video, its the same to remove from muse(insert 3 notch from cap in optics and rotate. then invert process)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/10/2011 10:14AM by srpatife.
Re: Optic Swap System + Muse posted by Michael from Lensbaby (Admin) April 13, 2011 05:19AM reply | quote
Hi Brennarn,
If the fine advice from our forum members hasn't resolved your optic swap confusion yet just take a look at our Optic Swap Instructional Video

Thanks!
Michael
Re: Optic Swap System + Muse posted by simonekoffman April 29, 2011 07:20AM reply | quote
posted by simonekoffman
Oh no,I was just about to purchase the Optic Swap system, but because of your post, I realized I have the 2.0 Lensbaby. I guess I'm out of luck, unless I purchase a new lens baby and now I really am stuck because I have no clue which I would purchase. I want to thank you for saving me a few $$$$.

Simone

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today