Latest Post

32 minutes ago by fragmente

Lensbaby Creative Aperture Kit 2

view post

Posting multiple images

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Posting multiple images posted by kylep January 14, 2011 05:33AM reply | quote
posted by kylep
First off i'd like to say that I love the forum although not being able to post multiple images makes it difficult for me to be motivated to be active on the site/forum. I know its possible to post more than one at a time, I just cant figure it out. How can it be so difficult for me when its such a simple thing? There is only one place to attach a file when i'm looking at this thing.

Am I stupid, missing something, or not member of the secret multiple image posting club?

Mabye i used the wrong handshake?

Oh yeah and I just checked the file size of all the combined images in due to resizing just for this forum it came in a little over 2mb so I know its not the size. Arg :(
Re: Posting multiple images posted by Crabcakes January 16, 2011 04:32AM reply | quote
posted by Crabcakes

Hey Kyle--It's not you. Lots of folks have been having trouble. I hadn't posted anything in quite a while and wanted to see if anything had changed (upload-wise) since the last time before I responded to you.

I'm running Firefox on a Mac. Don't know if that affects it or not but here's what works for me:

If you go ahead and attach one image and hit the "post message" button, the iamge is attached and a second "browse" box appears below the first. After Image number 2 is attached do the same "post message" and another "browse" box will appear below the second, and so on. It won't actually post hte message untill you hit that button a second time. A bit of a pain as you have to wait for each image to attach before loading another, but you can at least do more than one.

Hope this helps and works for you,
It would be a shame for something like this to keep people from posting.

Johnny Crabcakes

"Failure is the key to success;
Each mistake teaches us something."
--Morihei Ueshiba

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/17/2011 04:48AM by Crabcakes.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today