Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

18 hours ago by ranfoto

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

How to become a Lensbaby Guru

Newer Topic | Older Topic

How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by susanapaiva December 09, 2010 12:34AM reply | quote
posted by susanapaiva
I'm a portuguese professional photographer interested in knowing how to become a lensbaby guru.
I've been using the control freak and composer lenses on my digital SLR camera and I'm quite interested in spreading the word about how fantastic can it be to work with a lensababy.

Please take a look into my last lensbaby series "Ceci n'est pas Paris" and help me to spread the word.

Best,

Susana
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by Torleik Emil Haneferd December 09, 2010 02:14AM reply | quote
lovely work Susana :-)

Torleik
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by Kirsten (Admin) December 09, 2010 04:45AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Welcome to the forum. We would love to see you post some of your work right here on the forum. Adding images on here creates your own Lensbaby Gallery.

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by susanapaiva December 10, 2010 08:35AM reply | quote
posted by susanapaiva
Thanks so much!
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by susanapaiva December 10, 2010 08:37AM reply | quote
posted by susanapaiva
Gallery posted by susanapaiva December 10, 2010 08:47AM reply | quote
posted by susanapaiva
CECI N'EST PAS PARIS | © Susana Paiva
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by RichB December 10, 2010 12:38PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Susana,

A colorful and beautifully composed set of images all on a single theme. Also, welcome to the forum!

Rich
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by Petra December 14, 2010 04:35AM reply | quote
posted by Petra

Hello Susana,
very colorful and very interesting pics, my no 1 is your no 10, for me, a top shot:)
with best wishes from Petra
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by ESL January 02, 2011 01:41PM reply | quote
posted by ESL
These are some portraits I have taken with either the Original 2.0(Muse), 3G (Control Freak) or the Composer.

Thanks!
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by kza January 04, 2011 03:51AM reply | quote
posted by kza

Really gorgeous work all around, Susana and ESL.

-KzA
Here are my Lensbabies: [goo.gl]
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by MLedingham January 04, 2011 04:05AM reply | quote
posted by MLedingham

I am totally and utterly in awe over the work presented here. These Lensbaby images are gorgeous and inspiring. Wonderful, wonderful work, Susana and ESL! ;)

PS: I don't think I have chosen so many shots as favorites in one go as here.

Best from Norway's Arctic,
Mark Ledingham

See me at [www.markledingham.com] and [500px.com] too!
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by Lorna Taylor January 10, 2011 04:33AM reply | quote
posted by Lorna Taylor

Fantastic Portraits!

My Flickr Page

www.taylorimages.ca
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by mmuschett January 15, 2011 03:12AM reply | quote
posted by mmuschett

What fantastic images! Thanks for sharing.

Mark
Flickr photostream: [www.flickr.com]
Re: Gallery posted by Murse January 15, 2011 10:02AM reply | quote
posted by Murse

susanapaiva
CECI N'EST PAS PARIS | © Susana Paiva

Very nice work. Did you take alot of these shots at night or are they just heavily vignetted using Photoshop? Either way you have a great eye.
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by John-Morgan May 17, 2011 05:01PM reply | quote
posted by John-Morgan

Brilliant work. Definitely fave worthy. Something to aspire to.

Best,

John

Flickr: http:www.flickr.com/aidanmorgan
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by Superthor May 17, 2011 06:29PM reply | quote
posted by Superthor
Nice,interesting series.

TRYING IS THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS FAILURE.

Homer Simpson
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by bitesize September 14, 2011 03:06AM reply | quote
posted by bitesize
Stunning website and photos. Very interactive, especially with the background noise (of the city?).
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by stefanias February 21, 2012 05:08AM reply | quote
posted by stefanias

GREAT WORK Susana !
Your pictures are very nice. The best of is 10.

Stefany
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by Marcum February 21, 2012 05:18AM reply | quote
posted by Marcum

You have my vote if it counts; you certainly qualify for guru judging by this set of photos susana!

Beautiful photos.

-------------------------------------------------
God said, "Let there be light," and it was so....
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by ahcigar1 March 19, 2012 05:11AM reply | quote
posted by ahcigar1

That is some great work.
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by Song42 April 12, 2012 06:45PM reply | quote
posted by Song42

Beautiful sets of images - Really nice urban scenes Susana, well composed! and fantastic portraits ESL.

Good luck to you both..:) ~ Liz
Re: How to become a Lensbaby Guru posted by AlphaBart April 22, 2012 11:40PM reply | quote
posted by AlphaBart
Hi Susana,

Great work, really neat stuff!

As far as your Idea about becoming a Guru. Never try to become a Guru.

Let people know about your work and talent and start teaching. Be the Guru!

Regards

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today