Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

15 hours ago by PBlais

Re: #BlurOnPurpose Series

view post

Composer for Micro Four Thirds work with regular DSLR

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Composer for Micro Four Thirds work with regular DSLR posted by kanishk October 29, 2010 02:59AM reply | quote
posted by kanishk
I have a Nikon D60 and a Micro Four Thirds camera (PEN). Lensbaby recently announced their "Composer for Micro Four Thirds Digital Cameras with Tilt Transformer".

Does anyone know of any adapter or accessory which can help me to mount this on D60 also?

I am thinking to buy this one lensbaby and try to use it on a Micro Four-Thirds as well as a regular DSLR, so that I don't have to buy 2 separate lensbaby lenses.

Any ideas or suggestions?
Re: Composer for Micro Four Thirds work with regular DSLR posted by picnic October 31, 2010 12:08AM reply | quote
posted by picnic
Craig explained in the original thread about the TT in the general forum why it can work with m4/3 and NEX and not DSLRs. Not backward compatible. I'd love it LOL since I have a 5D and only the old LB 2.0 for Canon mount (altho' do have TS lens for it) plus a 4/3 mount Composer that I have to use with 4/3 to m4/3 adapter.

Search in the General forum for the TT announcement thread.

Diane B.
Re: Composer for Micro Four Thirds work with regular DSLR posted by kanishk November 06, 2010 05:16AM reply | quote
posted by kanishk
Diane, Thanks for your reply. I would love to have it backward compatible because it gives flexibility to those, who have both type of cameras...but I guess its not going to happen.
Re: Composer for Micro Four Thirds work with regular DSLR posted by 37degree November 09, 2010 04:11AM reply | quote
posted by 37degree
You can use LB, LB2, Composer or 3G (all for nikon) with m4/3 via Voigtlander F m4/3 Adapter.

Try it. : )
Re: Composer for Micro Four Thirds work with regular DSLR posted by katznjamn November 17, 2010 12:12AM reply | quote
posted by katznjamn

so...does this mean that with the voigtlander adapter I would be able to use the titlt transformer with my D80? Iam confused.....thank you in advance for any clarification...

[dianemartinpeterson.com]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today