Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

Lensbaby with Olympus E620

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbaby with Olympus E620 posted by katznjamn July 04, 2010 04:46AM reply | quote
posted by katznjamn

anyone have any experience using a lensbaby on the Olympus E620? since it will shoot a square format this may be the perfect answer to finding a square format I can use with the Lensbabies...anyone?
Re: Lensbaby with Olympus E620 posted by katznjamn July 04, 2010 04:49AM reply | quote
posted by katznjamn

When your desperate for a subject...:<)

[dianemartinpeterson.com]
Re: Lensbaby with Olympus E620 posted by rwitkamp July 07, 2010 05:16AM reply | quote
posted by rwitkamp
I started using the LensBaby Composer with optic kit and fisheye today with my E620. I think the square format will be great fun for experimenting with the LensBaby.
Re: Lensbaby with Olympus E620 posted by perrins57 September 09, 2010 04:20AM reply | quote
posted by perrins57
The lensbaby works really well with the 620. The camera meters shots well, just set to aperture priority. It even meters well for the pinhole/zoneplate optic. Just remember because of the magnification factor of the 4/3 format you will need a wider aperture to get lots of blur. Also the standard lens is a telephoto on 4/3, so you may want to invest early on in one of the wide angle attachments.
Re: Lensbaby with Olympus E620 posted by picnic September 22, 2010 12:25AM reply | quote
posted by picnic
perrins57
The lensbaby works really well with the 620. The camera meters shots well, just set to aperture priority. It even meters well for the pinhole/zoneplate optic. Just remember because of the magnification factor of the 4/3 format you will need a wider aperture to get lots of blur. Also the standard lens is a telephoto on 4/3, so you may want to invest early on in one of the wide angle attachments.

I agree. I use the 4/3rds mount with m4/3rds adapter with G1 and GF1. . I prefer wider than 100mm so have both WA converters as well as the FE.

Diane

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today