Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

2 hours ago by jffoto

Re: On the other side

view post

Nikon D90 + SB600 ( Wireless with d90)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Nikon D90 + SB600 ( Wireless with d90) posted by GeminiSorel June 23, 2010 11:26PM reply | quote
posted by GeminiSorel
Please, I need your help. !

I have a Lensbaby composer with D90 Nikon + Sb600
when i use the lensbaby with my flash integrated, everything is fine... it's been very pleasant to use...

When i want to use my Nikon Sb-600 wirelessy controlled by my D90... with the composer... impossible... (n.b. i'm able with a nikon lens to control the sb-600, i know how to set up my D90 for that), but with the composer ... two situation, it's impossible or i don't know hot to set the control master of d90....

Let me Know how .... or if it's impossible...

And excuse my english very basic, in fact, i'm a french speaking... !

Thanks in advance of your answers !!!
Re: Nikon D90 + SB600 ( Wireless with d90) posted by Keri (Admin) June 25, 2010 03:25AM reply | quote
posted by Keri

Hi there - I've not used this set-up before, so I can't speak from experience but do you have your flash settings in the D90 set to manual? If it's set to TTL this can definitely cause issues.

See more of my work at [kerifriedman.com] or [www.flickr.com]
Re: Nikon D90 + SB600 ( Wireless with d90) posted by Chuck1906 July 19, 2010 08:32AM reply | quote
posted by Chuck1906
Once you set it to manual you should be good to go. I just don't know if you can use it wirielessly though. I haven't tried that yet.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today