Latest Post

4 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

Aperture discs on Fisheye

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Aperture discs on Fisheye posted by duby June 12, 2010 07:17AM reply | quote
posted by duby
Hi: I just received my Fisheye and have a question about the aperture discs. I don't see where they go. I am assuming it is "pre-loaded" with the F4 as it is not in the kit. It is not like the other optics where you can see where it goes. Do you twist off the top?
Thanks for the help.
Michael
Re: Aperture discs on Fisheye posted by Keithnc June 14, 2010 05:12AM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

Michael,

The fisheye is two parts. You have to unscrew the top part from the bottom part. When I received mine, I couldn't unscrew the parts. Craig suggested to try taking a wide rubber band and apply it to the top part to get a grip. It worked and I got them apart. The disc goes inside.
Re: Aperture discs on Fisheye posted by duby June 14, 2010 09:01AM reply | quote
posted by duby
Thanks. Is the disk that is in the lens pre-installed the F4 and then you put in the others? the reason I ask is my kit came with no F4 disk.

Michael
Re: Aperture discs on Fisheye posted by Kirsten (Admin) June 14, 2010 09:41AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

It is f4 as is. Add the disks to stop it down.

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: Aperture discs on Fisheye posted by nejella July 23, 2010 01:16AM reply | quote
posted by nejella

I had the same problem. It would be helpful if there were more instructions with the fish eye. So far, everything else I purchased was really easy to attach.

Have fun!!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today