Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

13 hours ago by moonske

Edge80 - Hasselt

view post

Control Freak optic swap? how?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Control Freak optic swap? how? posted by assa123 April 28, 2010 02:23AM reply | quote
posted by assa123
Hi all lensbaby users!
Probably the most stupid and mysterious question:
how do I change optic on Control Freak (3G)???
It has microfocus ring on the front, held by 6 screws.
The optic swap tool has nothing to fit to on the lens,
yet they say everywhere that the optics are compatible with Freak. So how to accomplish the change? Do I have to unscrew those 6 screws and disassemble the focusing mechanism every time I need to change the optic type?

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/28/2010 02:26AM by assa123.
Re: Control Freak optic swap? how? posted by assa123 April 28, 2010 03:19AM reply | quote
posted by assa123
Oh shit.. looks like I got it.
They sold me the old model on ebay which doesn't have the optic swap =(
but it looks so identical to the control freak that I though it was that very thing. sad.
Re: Control Freak optic swap? how? posted by ranfoto May 13, 2010 05:50AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Oooops......sorry to say you got caught in the between and betwixt time zone with your purchase, but don't disparage the ol' 3G ......I would just use it with the 2.0 optic that it came with until you get up to speed or decide to get into modifing different optics with it......that's a whole distinct game of Bending.....and has its own set of problems to overcome .

I might add that it's also fun, but not a path many folks venture down .
Re: Control Freak optic swap? how? posted by Anonymous User June 03, 2010 04:43PM reply | quote
posted by
R9 TP iron

The R9 TP iron’s classic shape and size are characterized by a compact discount golf clubs head featuring a semi-straight leading edge, semi-square toe, thin topline and thin, cambered, beveled, multi-functional sole ishiner.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today