Latest Post

16 hours ago by ebby62

Tiny Red Beetle

view post

Right Lensbaby Muse?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Right Lensbaby Muse? posted by Grover April 23, 2010 05:12PM reply | quote
posted by Grover
I've just received my Lensbaby muse Plastic for the Canon EF but I can't attach it to my Canon 350D, the lens just doesn't seem to fit.

The reference on the lens is LBM.008581. The reference on the box is LBMPC-Muse (plastic) Canon EF Does anyone know if this is the wrong lens in the right box or am I just missing something really obvious?
Re: Right Lensbaby Muse? posted by ranfoto April 24, 2010 04:54AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Grover.....to get a faster reply, you need to email Kirsten Hunter or call the 800 number at Lensbaby Headquarters .

But it's the weekend and everyone is out Bending and having fun until Monday .

In the meantime compare the Lensbaby mount with an original mount of one of your EOS Canon lenses......most important don't force the Lensbaby onto your Canon body, it should go on and off very easy......the same as an OEM lens .

Mistakes do happen, very disappointing to have to wait to have some fun out Bending :(
Re: Right Lensbaby Muse? posted by daftmanic April 25, 2010 07:10AM reply | quote
posted by daftmanic
My muse (Canon) say LBM.007903. I have no idea how they reference that number, but mine works. And this is my new one that I bought in March or so... You know, I'm not even sure I'm helping. Sorry...
Re: Right Lensbaby Muse? posted by Yossarian April 25, 2010 01:16PM reply | quote
posted by Yossarian
The Muse Lens has a red mark on the bottom. You must align this mark with the RED mark on your Camera's lens mount, so it slips in, and then turn the lens about 90 degrees to the left, until it stops.

Do NOT use the WHITE mark on your Camera's mount, this is for Canon EF-S lenses only!
Re: Right Lensbaby Muse? posted by Grover May 11, 2010 08:22PM reply | quote
posted by Grover
thanks for the answers. Turns out the lens was the wrong one in the right box. I have the right lens now and am enjoying using it!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today