Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

22 hours ago by TG-J

Re: Fisheye Star Trails

view post

Correcting F/ setting in EXIF ?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Correcting F/ setting in EXIF ? posted by Sammael99 March 14, 2010 11:32PM reply | quote
posted by Sammael99

I upload a lot of my photos to Flickr, but of course since my camera doesn't know what the aperture (or focal length for that matter) is when I shoot with my Composer, the EXIF relfect that.

I started looking about for EXIF editors but I could only find really complicated pieces of software that I tried but could never figure out how to operate.

Is there a simple, elegant, don't hurt your brain solution to this (admittedly minor) issue ?
Re: Correcting F/ setting in EXIF ? posted by Sammael99 March 23, 2010 10:09PM reply | quote
posted by Sammael99

No one has had that issue ?
Re: Correcting F/ setting in EXIF ? posted by MattW March 26, 2010 09:44PM reply | quote
posted by MattW

What operating system do you use and what editing software do you have so far? I don't normally change my Exif too much, but I've used Opanda Power Exif before (Windows). If you don't want to pay, do a seacrh for 'Exif editor freeware' - I've also used [www.kiwiczech.net]

Matthew
Re: Correcting F/ setting in EXIF ? posted by Sammael99 March 28, 2010 07:06AM reply | quote
posted by Sammael99

I'm a windows user too, and Lightroom is my software.

I did check (and even installed) a couple of free editors, but I couldn't figure out how they worked (and I'm normally not totally dumb around software...)

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/28/2010 07:07AM by Sammael99.
Re: Correcting F/ setting in EXIF ? posted by danecreekfolios May 30, 2010 11:54PM reply | quote
posted by danecreekfolios
I'm a little late to this tread, but you can use ExifTool to do this. Download ExifTool GUI and ExifTool from [freeweb.siol.net]. Make sure you rename the ExifTool(-k).exe file to ExifTool.exe. Then you can edit away!

Neil Enns
[www.danecreekfolios.com]
Re: Correcting F/ setting in EXIF ? posted by Anonymous User June 03, 2010 04:44PM reply | quote
posted by
Callaway FT-9

Generally speaking, I thoroughly enjoyed the Callaway FT-9 golf clubs for sale and feel that is one of the better drivers currently available on the market ishiner. The driver combines traditional design with the latest technology producing a driver with a hot feel without sacrificing workability and

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today