Latest Post

23 hours ago by MLedingham

Fisheye question

view post

Aps question

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Aps question posted by dennisj February 06, 2010 09:58AM reply | quote
posted by dennisj
trying to get familiar with my new composer, using a Nikon D300, I set the camera Aps to F2, do I change setting in the camera every time I change the LB App disc. Some indoor shots with F2 camera settings with 2.8 disc.
Re: Aps question posted by jonesyjerrid February 06, 2010 11:36PM reply | quote
posted by jonesyjerrid

I use a Nikon D90, So Aperture Priority does not work. I have to shoot in manual. So every time I change a disk I need to adjust my shutter speed. Not sure if the D300 works in Aperture Priority or not, if so I would guess what you would do is dial in the aperture you using and then the camera would adjust the shutter. If not you'll will have to use manual and adjust your shutter. Hope this helps. Nice shots by the way, the third one came out really well.

[web.me.com]
Re: Aps question posted by TG-J (Admin) February 06, 2010 11:42PM reply | quote
posted by TG-J

Either that or use exposure compensation. tony
Re: Aps question posted by SKF February 07, 2010 01:45PM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Hi,
I use a D300 and have no trouble. I just set to Aperture Priority and shoot away sometimes with some exposure compensation.
Cheers

steve
Re: Aps question posted by dennisj February 08, 2010 10:46AM reply | quote
posted by dennisj
Thanks for all the advice, I set to Aperture Priority but cannot change Aps with dial, have to go to menu and manually set Aperture, so I leave it at 2. Is this typical?
Re: Aps question posted by Keithnc February 09, 2010 10:37PM reply | quote
posted by Keithnc

I use a D200, I do not set anything while in Aperture priority mode. The display for you is probably showing f0. This happens because there is not any electronic connections between the lens and camera. Your TTL meter should be able to adjust correctly and set the shutter speed for you.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today