Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

3 hours ago by rusteer

Re: side light to flare

view post

Composer Fisheye DIY Lenscap Solution "Modification"

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Composer Fisheye DIY Lenscap Solution "Modification" posted by ranfoto November 30, 2009 12:41PM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

First off this Do it Yourself mod is for the Composer Lensbaby.....the purpose is to keep the new Fisheye Swap Optic front element from getting scratched up until Craig comes up with a permanent LB Fisheye lenscap.

My nephew decided he would like some chocolate pudding, he came for Thanksgiving, so we were out shopping for the turkey time goodies .

Lil Guy spied the pudding, it was the Kozy Shack brand in the four pack . He ate one and was done, today I decided to clean out the frig so I had one too.

Being a good plastic recycler I wondered if this plastic cup would fit the front of my Composer.....Oh Yeah ! In fact fits like a glove, nice and snug over the front .

So there you are.... a temporary lenscap, but if you want to cut a 37mm hole in the middle, then your LB snap in lens cap will also fit and won't get lost, plus looks kewl .

A little black spray paint will spiff it up even more....to each his own Mod be true.....Hee !

A simple C-Thur hole cutter some sharp scissors a few minutes enjoying the low cal pudding and Voila......eh' I'm not sure about how many calories are in the pudding though....I was just cleaning out the frig ....remember !
Re: Composer Fisheye DIY Lenscap Solution "Modification" posted by mehrdad December 06, 2009 01:57PM reply | quote
posted by mehrdad

Thank you Ran, this is really helps.

[mvartphoto.com]
Re: Composer Fisheye DIY Lenscap Solution "Modification" posted by ranfoto December 07, 2009 06:34AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Mehrdad.....you are welcome, and there's more then a few ways to do things yourself.....of course we always like the easy way......but sometimes when there are no options you can make your own solution :))

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today