Latest Post

8 hours ago by RichB

Re: LBO S5 cliveas

view post

What about Europe?

Newer Topic | Older Topic

What about Europe? posted by Fonti November 22, 2009 01:55AM reply | quote
posted by Fonti
Hello, I'm from Europe (Czech Republic) and I'd like to buy STEP-UP/SHADE and SOFT FOCUS OPTIC but Lensbaby.cz don't offer that goods. I tried Lensbaby.com and Amazone but it's not possible to send it somewhere else than to America... I don't understand it.
Re: What about Europe? posted by ranfoto November 22, 2009 05:33AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Send an email to Kirsten Hunter, she's head of Customer Happiness, tell her I sent you and she'll see that you become happy !

Lensbaby.com may only fill orders in North America, but Team Lensbaby direct will not let you down !
Re: What about Europe? posted by Fonti November 22, 2009 06:13PM reply | quote
posted by Fonti
Thanks Ran

It sounds stupid, but where can I find her email address? :-) I thought it could be on her guru profile but no...
Re: What about Europe? posted by Adam Stanislav November 23, 2009 12:41AM reply | quote
posted by Adam Stanislav

Fonti
I tried Lensbaby.com and Amazone but it's not possible to send it somewhere else than to America... I don't understand it.
Ahoj, Fonti. B&H photo has just about everything related to the lens babies, and they ship pretty much anywhere. That includes the stepup/shade.
Re: What about Europe? posted by mvuori November 23, 2009 01:52AM reply | quote
posted by mvuori
If the U.S. Amazon store doesn't sell to your country, you could check for example Amazon.de, Amazon.fr or Amazon.co.uk. (There might be other Amazon web stores in Europe) As they reside in the EU there should be not that many sales restrictions and you will not need to pay taxes or customs for your items.

And of cource there is always the eBay. For some reason the eBay sellers in Hong Kong manage to have far lower postage costs than U.S. ones (in many cases free or just a couple of euros versus more than twenty).
Re: What about Europe? posted by Kirsten (Admin) November 23, 2009 01:58AM reply | quote
posted by Kirsten

Hello,

I can be reached at kirsten@lensbaby.com

We have sent Lensbaby Step-up Shades to our distributors in Germany (Hapa-Team), England (Intro2020), Spain (Disefoto), and Sweden (Focus Trading). Contact information for these companies is on the Retailers page. We do ship all over the world from Lensbaby.com

Kirsten Hunter
Director of Customer Happiness

See more of my work on my blog:
www.livefrombeechstreet.blogspot.com
Re: What about Europe? posted by ranfoto November 23, 2009 02:35AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

See......Happiness for the whole Planet Earth......now back to Bending the world scene :)

Team LB won't let you down ......!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today