Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

21 hours ago by TG-J

Re: side light to flare

view post

What about "FILTERS" for Lensbaby?...

Newer Topic | Older Topic

What about "FILTERS" for Lensbaby?... posted by mypoppy October 26, 2009 04:06AM reply | quote
posted by mypoppy
I think that using filters on Lenbabys would be very interesting.. Polarizing filters and Neutral density filters, or/and any others that would enhance the shot!..

I know next to nothing about all this, but I intend to pursue what effect filters have on the finished LB photo...

I also understand that theres a filter that you can hold up in front of the lens to get a special effect. Its just a square 4 X 4 piece of slightly tinted glass....and there are others that simply screw onto the LB lens...then, you simply turn the filter around till till your happy with what you see in the viewfinder!..

I'm surprised that Lensbaby Company doesn't sell this item. If it does, I'm not aware of it...
Perhaps thats one of the uses you can use with the LB lens shade? You just screw the filter onto the lens shade?...

So, if any of you on this forum has any info on these filters, I'd love to hear about it.
Re: What about "FILTERS" for Lensbaby?... posted by krisw October 26, 2009 05:23AM reply | quote
posted by krisw
you can purchase the LB step up hood. it threads into the lens and allows the use of 52mm filters.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today