Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

17 hours ago by ebby62

fishing

view post

fisheye and soft focus

Newer Topic | Older Topic

fisheye and soft focus posted by yesmellow October 25, 2009 11:22AM reply | quote
posted by yesmellow

I would like to know if the optical fisheye and soft focus are available for France? I searched on amazon.fr and optics are not on sale .. will they be soon or should I order them on amazon.com instead ? or directly here on the official site? What are the deadlines? thank you in advance to anyone who can help me in my approach..Cheers.
Re: fisheye and soft focus posted by ranfoto November 08, 2009 04:12AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

I suppose Kirsten/Keri are so busy going to the trade shows that they haven't seen your question .

You can always order direct from the Lensbaby store, they will help you right away........but they don't always read their own Forum, to answer questions here .

Also you can check out sellers in Europe or France at the top under retailors, see the yellow area that says LENSBABY or the Buy Now option . :)
Re: fisheye and soft focus posted by yesmellow November 10, 2009 05:06AM reply | quote
posted by yesmellow

Thank's Ran,i order my fisheye this afternoon following the "Buy now" option..:).. hope i'll received it soon..thank's again for taking the time..cheers.
Re: fisheye and soft focus posted by Adam Stanislav November 10, 2009 08:10AM reply | quote
posted by Adam Stanislav

I don't know about amazon, but B&H carries lensbabies and accessories, and they ship anywhere in the world. I got mine from them. A very reliable company that, unlike amazon, specializes in photo and video.
Re: fisheye and soft focus posted by ranfoto November 10, 2009 11:26AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Always glad to be of service .....:)

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today