Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

15 hours ago by strelar

Re: Composer Pro + Edge 80

view post

newbie introducing himself

Newer Topic | Older Topic

newbie introducing himself posted by wolfgerb February 14, 2009 10:17PM reply | quote
posted by wolfgerb
hi everybody!
I´m new here and want to introduce myself with these two shots.
got my composer last friday and love it. so much fun!!!
any comments?

greetings from austria

wolfger
Re: newbie introducing himself posted by RichB February 14, 2009 10:31PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Welcome to the forum. Looks like you might be a drummer. Either way, some nice first shots with your Composer.

Rich
Re: newbie introducing himself posted by wolfgerb February 14, 2009 10:59PM reply | quote
posted by wolfgerb
RichB
Welcome to the forum. Looks like you might be a drummer. Either way, some nice first shots with your Composer.

Rich

thanx rich.
I´m indeed a drummer/musician/producer/musicteacher and totally fell in love with photography since august of last year.
lensbaby offers a whole new way of view to me. great product.

wolfger
Re: newbie introducing himself posted by BearWoodsDavid February 14, 2009 11:27PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Wolfger,
Welcome and it looks like you are off to a good start.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: newbie introducing himself posted by jad February 15, 2009 08:49AM reply | quote
posted by jad

Welcome Wolfger. Great shots. You are going to enjoy the composer. Looking forward to seeing more.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: newbie introducing himself posted by shurla5 February 15, 2009 09:03AM reply | quote
posted by shurla5

Welcome to the forum Wolfger, glad to have you here and hope to see plenty more lensbaby shots from you.
Re: newbie introducing himself posted by sam February 15, 2009 01:50PM reply | quote
posted by sam

Nice start with your Composer. The first image has a good moody tone. The sweet spot on the second really POPs! Would love to see you explore moving the sweet spot out of the center for compositional variety. A little imbalance can add interest.

I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Sam

see with the eyes of a child
Re: newbie introducing himself posted by wolfgerb February 15, 2009 09:19PM reply | quote
posted by wolfgerb
sam
Nice start with your Composer. The first image has a good moody tone. The sweet spot on the second really POPs! Would love to see you explore moving the sweet spot out of the center for compositional variety. A little imbalance can add interest.

I look forward to seeing more of your work.

Sam

thanx to all of you for your encouragement.
Sam, I´ll try that next.
Watching all of your galleries I´m amazed by the quality of your work and the results you
are able to get.
I feel like on day one when starting to play drums 28 years ago, discovering a whole new world of excitment and joy, so much to learn!!

wolfger
Re: newbie introducing himself posted by sam February 17, 2009 02:58AM reply | quote
posted by sam

Wolfger, that is a wonderful analogy of discovery! Have fun as you learn.

Sam

see with the eyes of a child

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today