Lensbaby Studio Forums

Chattahoochee River Boardwalk

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Chattahoochee River Boardwalk posted by jankapoor February 07, 2009 04:10AM reply | quote
posted by jankapoor

These are three images of a boardwalk along the Chattahoochee River, made digitally with the Composer and Zoneplate optic. Which one (any/all) appeals to you? Thanks for the feedback.

Landscape, nature and still life using pinhole, zoneplate, Lensbaby DSLR and toy cameras; alternative printing processes including cyanotype, VDB and platinum/palladium. My website: [www.jankapoor.net]
Re: Chattahoochee River Boardwalk posted by RichB February 07, 2009 04:22AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Jan,

#3 is my favorite of this series.

Rich
Re: Chattahoochee River Boardwalk posted by jad February 07, 2009 06:21PM reply | quote
posted by jad

Hey Jan,
#3 is my favorite too. It is more comfortable to the eye and follows the natural way of viewing.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: Chattahoochee River Boardwalk posted by jankapoor February 07, 2009 10:30PM reply | quote
posted by jankapoor

Thanks to you both. After studying them some more , I think I agree on #3 as well!

Jan

Landscape, nature and still life using pinhole, zoneplate, Lensbaby DSLR and toy cameras; alternative printing processes including cyanotype, VDB and platinum/palladium. My website: [www.jankapoor.net]

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today