Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

6 hours ago by chrysti

Re: #BlurOnPurpose Series

view post

Brand new tell me what you think.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Brand new tell me what you think. posted by texan2214 February 05, 2009 03:40AM reply | quote
posted by texan2214
I just started using the composer and there has definately been a learning curve involved. What I enjoy about it is that it makes you think about every shot. Here are a few pictures I took of my mom and I would love some feedback.
Re: Brand new tell me what you think. posted by BearWoodsDavid February 05, 2009 03:51AM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Welcome, you are off to a nice start. I have heard everything is bigger in Texas and now I see how big hearts are...so it must be true.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Brand new tell me what you think. posted by RichB February 05, 2009 04:06AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Welcome to the Lensbaby forum! Heart (love) your first shots. Look forward to seeing more of your work.

Rich
Re: Brand new tell me what you think. posted by jad February 05, 2009 04:10AM reply | quote
posted by jad

Your first shots look great. Looks like you have a "heart" for the Lensbaby!

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: Brand new tell me what you think. posted by ranfoto February 05, 2009 04:41AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Well......if the heart was so important to this work, you should have stepped back a tad more, but your mom looks good!

Just remember why are you using a Bendy lens ? Not for normal data type pics, right ?

So put on your wild and crazy personality and go after something very different then what you would expect of your former way of imaging......!

Bending is to release your creative soul.....yep that's the fun of it .

The heart images are fun and it was your sweet mom, so ok......you didn't need a critique after all .....:))
Re: Brand new tell me what you think. posted by myksmith February 11, 2009 01:39PM reply | quote
posted by myksmith

Love the vignetting you got with #2! And nice focus and use of the slew. Great start!

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today