Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 hour ago by Victoria Bell

Re: The Beach

view post

Exams over!!! Composer time

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Exams over!!! Composer time posted by tigrovaya-lilya February 04, 2009 01:26AM reply | quote
posted by tigrovaya-lilya

Hurray!!! I've only got one single exam left and I've decided that there should be something in the world except for study time!!!
So..here are the results of coffee-addicted experiments. Critique would be welcomed very much ^^

Olya S.
Re: Exams over!!! Composer time posted by igorsv February 04, 2009 10:41PM reply | quote
posted by igorsv

Olya,

Great to see you back. Your LB excitement is being passed along to all of us!
#5 is my favorite.

Igor
Re: Exams over!!! Composer time posted by ranfoto February 05, 2009 04:30AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Oh the joy of free time......and some Bending :))

Five sparkles !
Re: Exams over!!! Composer time posted by tigrovaya-lilya February 06, 2009 03:16AM reply | quote

Igor,
thanks! I'll try and get some LB shots at my university :)

Olya S.
Re: Exams over!!! Composer time posted by tigrovaya-lilya February 06, 2009 03:17AM reply | quote

Ran,
Bending is always fun! And free time is almost over, university starts tomorrow :(

Olya S.
Re: Exams over!!! Composer time posted by rannestad February 06, 2009 04:30AM reply | quote
posted by rannestad

Good luck with your studies. The play of light is super in no 6

-----------------------------------------
My website: [www.fotoaalborg.dk]
Blog (English): [www.retrofoto.dk]
-----------------------------------------
Re: Exams over!!! Composer time posted by ranfoto February 06, 2009 06:01AM reply | quote
posted by ranfoto

Olya: alas, time waits for no one, Bend all you can before the books bury you beneath your studies......the creative mind has its needs too ! :)
Re: Exams over!!! Composer time posted by myksmith February 14, 2009 04:07AM reply | quote
posted by myksmith

Wow - what were #5 and #6 pictures of? Very experimental, and #6 was particularly striking to me.

I like the abstractness of your work.

Was the focus where you intended in 1 & 2? I've found that it's sometimes difficult for me to perfectly place the sweet spot, particularly with a partial-frame camera and the LB's sweet spot can be actually off the sensor (or so it seems).

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today