Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

23 hours ago by ebby62

Re: Paris 2014

view post

Some newbies from a newbie, please critique

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Some newbies from a newbie, please critique posted by SKF January 06, 2009 07:18PM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Hi,

First post and these are some of my images from my new 3G which I love. Please pass some comments.

Cheers

steve
Re: Some newbies from a newbie, please critique posted by BearWoodsDavid January 06, 2009 08:35PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Wow Steve. Welcome, and what a lovely set of images. Very well rounded, landscape, silhouette, still life(sort of),macro and black and white. I am loving your 3G images, can't wait to see more.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: Some newbies from a newbie, please critique posted by RichB January 06, 2009 09:19PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Steve,

Welcome to the forum. This is a nice first set of images from your 3G. Looking forward to seeing more.

Rich
Re: Some newbies from a newbie, please critique posted by jad January 06, 2009 09:29PM reply | quote
posted by jad

You have the time of day and the lighting nailed. Good job. Great first images, I like #1 and #3 the best. Keep shooting. Can't wait to see more.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: Some newbies from a newbie, please critique posted by SKF January 07, 2009 02:52PM reply | quote
posted by SKF

Thanks for such positive replies - it helps a lot. I forgot to mention that the bridge or #1 was actually a HDR of 5 images processed in Braketeer, my first attempt at HDR with the 3G. Pretty happy with the result. I have series of images of kids toys, trikes, truck, wagon etc, will post those when I get a chance. This lens is so fantastic I can't put it down. Shooting with a Nikon D300. Light in Australia is so different to what you Northerners encounter (assuming that you are in the Northern Hemisphere). If not you'll understand.

Thanks again

steve

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/07/2009 02:53PM by SKF.
Re: Some newbies from a newbie, please critique posted by Mary January 10, 2009 10:15PM reply | quote
posted by Mary
Wonderful first attemps. One and Three are my favorites and I can't wait to see more from you.

Mary
Re: Some newbies from a newbie, please critique posted by babuci January 11, 2009 07:01AM reply | quote
posted by babuci
All different themes. #1 is a winner and #5 has a fine smoothness. Great start for sure.

Tunde

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today