Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

5 days ago by jffoto

Re: Tulipmania

view post

A trip to the tin smith

Newer Topic | Older Topic

A trip to the tin smith posted by saflower December 31, 2008 12:48PM reply | quote
posted by saflower

i saw these great star lamps at the tin smith shop near my house and just loved them. I will be going back there soon to take some more photos. What do you think? Any advice for my next trip?
Re: A trip to the tin smith posted by Ken SF December 31, 2008 01:26PM reply | quote
posted by Ken SF

Love the first three the best. great balance of sharp and bent.
Hope you will share these with the craftsman who makes the lanterns. I'd want to use these on my website
Re: A trip to the tin smith posted by RichB December 31, 2008 01:29PM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Shae,

These are really colorful and make for some cool bokeh. Thanks for sharing.

Rich
Re: A trip to the tin smith posted by BearWoodsDavid December 31, 2008 10:36PM reply | quote
posted by BearWoodsDavid

Shae,
Very neat. I like the second one the best. The cool color temps add to the tin to me.
David

David Akoubian
www.bearwoodsphotography.com

"Time is a wonderful healer, but a really bad beautician" - Unknown
Re: A trip to the tin smith posted by jWebb January 01, 2009 08:19PM reply | quote
posted by jWebb

Shae,
These are great images. I'm continually amazed by the variety of subjects just waiting to be discovered by a photographer. With all the highlights in the images, I think this would be an excellent place to use a creative aperture disk (maybe a star).
Jack
Re: A trip to the tin smith posted by kmac January 02, 2009 01:53AM reply | quote
posted by kmac

Eye catching series - really like the first three images.

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today