Lensbaby Studio Forums

Latest Post

1 day ago by TG-J

Re: Fisheye Star Trails

view post

Lensbaby Christmas Cards:

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Lensbaby Christmas Cards: posted by Mary December 31, 2008 08:29AM reply | quote
posted by Mary
Thinking ahead to next year, I bought a couple of $2 statues of Santa. I think they photographed pretty well. So well in fact that I'm thinking of making next year's Christmas cards out of one of these...

Loving My Lensbaby...

Mary
Re: Lensbaby Christmas Cards: posted by RichB December 31, 2008 08:42AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Mary,

Either one should make a nice Christmas card! Glad you are lovin' your Lensbaby!

Rich
Re: Lensbaby Christmas Cards: posted by Mary December 31, 2008 08:46AM reply | quote
posted by Mary
Thanks, Rich.

Could you answer a question for me? Why do my pictures display so ginormous? I see other posts and they display at a size that won't hurt your eyes to look at them, but mine are big, Big, BIG!

Mary
Re: Lensbaby Christmas Cards: posted by RichB December 31, 2008 08:54AM reply | quote
posted by RichB

Mary,

I resize all of my pictures before posting them to the forum so that that they are 800 pixels wide. I use Photoshop for that purpose, though many other image processing programs will allow you to do the same.

Rich
Re: Lensbaby Christmas Cards: posted by jad December 31, 2008 09:11AM reply | quote
posted by jad

Great shots Mary. Well worth the $2 for Santa. I had a great time shooting this Christmas. Glad I have a year to decide which I want for a card.

enjoye!

joye

[www.artistwithcamera.com]
[artistwithcamera.blogspot.com]
Re: Lensbaby Christmas Cards: posted by Mary December 31, 2008 11:56AM reply | quote
posted by Mary
Jad, Wow, great stuff!

I can't decide which I like the best, but it's a flip between "Be Merry" and the last one with the gold bulb... and the one with the snowflakes on the tree. Okay, and the white bow... and those white sparkly balls with the red star.

Where did you find such a wide variety of Christmas decorations to photograph?

RichB Thanks for the tip. I'm reposting the same pic's to test my skills.

Mary
Re: Lensbaby Christmas Cards: posted by Mary December 31, 2008 12:01PM reply | quote
posted by Mary
I still think my pics are displaying a little big so I'm testing a smaller pixel width. Please bear with me while I figure out what I'm doing...

Mary

Newer Topic | Older Topic

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login

Lensbaby Newsletter - Signup Today